Even my husband, who is physically fit, has a hard

time opening 12 oz. bottles of Pepsi...what gives?

It hurts ones hand and we have to use a rubber mat

hand protector or kitchen gloves to open them without

hurting our hands. It does not take 80 words to describe

this issue. We buy this soda regularly and drink it

everyday. It used to be easy to open. Our friends

have also had this issue. They are wondering about

it as well. Is there an answer to this question? It is

something that I think will affect sales in the future.

This reviewer shared experience about "too hard to open bottles" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Pepsi. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pepsi.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Pepsi to other companies on our site.

Comments

Has Pepsi changed the design of the lids. Lots of ridges and hard to open. Seriously.

Good grief. I really thought it was just me.

It's not every bottle, but a large number I need to use the rubber band trick and two bottles that I've actually gone back to the store where I bought them to see if I could either get a worker to open the bottle or exchange it for one that can open. One was opened with pliers, the other they actually just exchanged for me.

Yes what the *** I've been hurting my hands lately trying to open my 16 ounce diet Mountain Dew bottles. I'm going to buy coke next week and see if it's the same thing.

I prefer Pepsi to Coke but because the plastic bottles have become impossible to open I am now back to Coke products. Even my 22 year old son who is physically strong sometimes cannot get them open. I am in South Africa not sure where our Pepsi is bottled

I finally had to use pliers to open my 20oz Diet Pepsi today. I have red hands and grooves dug into my skin from trying to open with my hand.

Even the pliers required two turns. I opened a 20oz Diet Dr.

Pepper an hour before and it came right off. What is it with this?

I buy Coke for this exact reason. Bottles much easier to open. There, take that pepsi!