Pepsi Phone Numbers and Emails

Media
maritza.vicole@pepsico.com
Shareholder Relations
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Pepsi Customer Service Overview

• Pepsi Customer Service is rated at 2.4 out of 5. Consumers who contact the company are mostly dissatisfied. More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    92% phone 8% email
  • The best phone number to call Pepsi is 8004332652. 85% of consumers used this number to address their issues and concerns. It is also considered the best number to call, as 63% of customers reported contacting a real person successfully.

• The average hold time is less than 1 minute. The longest wait times are on Wednesday, while the shortest are on Sunday. The average call time is 2 minutes.

• Be prepared for the call as Pepsi may ask you for the following information to identify you as a customer: first and last name, phone number or address.

View full overview ›

How to Contact Pepsi Customer Service?

Most Popular Number:

(800) 433-2652
Total calls: 4 958 Issues resolved: 509 Last call: May 19, 2024

What is the Pepsi Phone Number?

The primary toll-free helpline for Pepsi phone customer service is (800) 433-2652. This number is open to any customer in the United States or Canada seeking assistance from Pepsi representatives. Customer service operates Monday through Friday, from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Eastern Time. Dialing this number enables customers to engage with an agent directly for assistance with Pepsi products, deliveries, payments, or account matters. The toll-free hotline facilitates convenient access to live support from Pepsi, ensuring prompt resolution of customer inquiries and concerns.

Pepsi customer service corporate headquarters can be pinpointed at 700 Anderson Hill Road, Purchase, New York 10577. This site is the central hub for Pepsi's executive offices and worldwide business activities. Individuals may find it necessary to connect with the headquarters for diverse purposes, including lodging complaints, seeking information about company policies and initiatives, or dispatching critical documents demanding authentication. Safeguarding the precise location of the headquarters is vital to guarantee the delivery of significant correspondence to the designated internal departments within PepsiCo.

The primary customer service email at PepsiCo is PepsiCoDMKSG@pepsico.com. Any Pepsi customer who prefers communicating electronically rather than calling can use this email address. When emailing this address, clearly specify the reason for the message, including any relevant details about a recent order or issue, and provide the best contact details. A Pepsi customer service team member will then respond within two business days to address customer needs and work to resolve problems reported over email.

Pepsi customer service operations unfold Monday through Friday, spanning 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Eastern Time. Within this timeframe, clients can dial the toll-free number or dispatch inquiries via email, gaining access to real-time assistance from a live agent. While online order placements persist around the clock, the stipulated business hours guarantee the presence of support personnel for immediate aid. Engaging with Pepsi's customer support within their daily operational timeframe is recommended to garner the swiftest response.

PissedConsumer Club

Purchase, New York 10577
United States

Other Info (opening hours):

Hours:

Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm (ET)

More contact details

Pepsi Customer Service Reviews

2.4 / 5
Poor
Gary P Ukc
The ridiculous price of Gatorade
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

Wish it could lead to a action or result!!! !!!

!!! !!! ... ...

... ... ... ...

... ... ... ...

... .

Onoriode A
I need Pepsi to kindly extend the deadline date for submission of entries into the Pepsi Music Academy from Jan 18 to a later date
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating
4.5

Pepsi on their website kept urging emerging artists to apply I.e send entries to Pepsi Music Academy & even as at Dec. 1st 2023 it was there on the internet that entry will be on for a period of 8wks & they didn't specify the deadline date for submission of entries (at least not early enough), causing some sort of assumptions in the minds of many aspiring applicants.

Mind you, gathering data for submission takes a little while & for many aspiring applicants who imagined that they had up till close to the end of January to submit entry, disappointment is now the case because for someone like me I was in a hurry to submit my entry on 20th Jan when it crossed my mind to go check if submission of entry was still on, & to my shock, it had closed & that shock & disappointment is the case for a host of other Pepsi consuming emerging artists who were eager to rise via the platform provided by the academy. I & many others think it would have been clearer & better if Pepsi Music Academy had stated the Jan.

18th deadline early enough rather than just say 8wks because people didn't really know when the 8wks started counting.
On account of my above narration, I think it will be reasonable & considerate for Pepsi to allow a period of grace for aspiring applicants to be able to still submit their entry by extending the deadline date. Thanks

Catherine B Ssq
Receiving eight expired coupons

Expired Coupons Received via Canada Post
Dear Quaker/PepsiCo Customer Service,
I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention an unfortunate incident I recently experienced with some coupons I received through Canada Post for Quaker brand PepsiCo products.
On December 31 2023, I received a package from Canada Post which contained a set of coupons for Quaker products.

However, upon inspection, I discovered that all the coupons had already expired. This situation caused me significant embarrassment when I tried to redeem them at Shoppers drug Mart The store employees were unable to accept the expired coupons, and I left the store feeling disappointed and frustrated.
As a loyal customer of Quaker and PepsiCo, I have always appreciated the quality of your products and the value they provide. However, this incident has left me feeling let down and inconvenienced. I believe it is important to bring this matter to your attention in the hope that it can be resolved amicably.
I kindly request your assistance in addressing this issue.

It would be greatly appreciated if you could provide a resolution to compensate for the inconvenience caused.

This could include valid replacement coupons or any other appropriate compensation you see fit.
I understand that mistakes can happen, and I genuinely hope that this incident can be used as an opportunity to improve your processes and ensure customer satisfaction.
Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your prompt response and a satisfactory resolution.
Sincerely,
Catherine Beat
780243****

How Good is Pepsi's Customer Service?

Carlye Bei
Carlye Bei
Feels Satisfied | Apr 11, 2024

My experience was fast very friendly an humble an very fast to resolve the problem

Shimeka Jdc
Shimeka Jdc
Feels Disappointed | Apr 06, 2024

I purchased something and it was expired was not happy at all and very unhappy.

Sandra K Zql
Sandra K Zql
Feels Disappointed | Mar 22, 2024

Very discrimination

Yoneko Kiz
Yoneko Kiz
Feels Satisfied | Mar 06, 2024

She told me that she was going to send me coupons so I'm waiting for them. I'm hoping that I get compensated well. The price of Pepsi is not cheap!

M.Abubaker F
M.Abubaker F
Feels Satisfied | Sep 14, 2023

Very bad experience, because Pepsi sale's and marketing team is unprofessional, knownserious attitude Pepsi sales and marketing team ,Pepsi sales and marketing team lingerown with my agreement with Pepsi minimum 1and half year

Stephen R Pnn
Stephen R Pnn
Feels Disappointed | Sep 04, 2023

I called to report a faulty machine at the Island Grove Exibit Center, machine # 1096****. The recorded msg stated to go to your website and file a complaint. No one spoke to me, if they had , I would have a much higher opinion of Pepsi. The machine took my card , gave me credit to buy a Pepsi , did not give anything, perhaps it was empty, would not cancel my purchase. I'm not happy with the response so far. I would like my $ back. You might say " it's only $2, just forget it ! " I can only speculate at how much $ you folks make off of such fraudulent charges. Call me or lose me forever ! I like Pepsi products, but not enough to let you have my money for free.

Summary of Pepsi Customer Service Calls

33% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Pepsi?

Product/ Service Question:

• “Fridge not working”
  • “For pepsi refrigerator not working”
  • “Want to bring to notice spurious product”

Staff Question:

• “Service provider don't send me a glass bottle stock and don't receive call nd no send a bill”
  • “For service”
  • “Freeze service”

Request for Information Question:

• “Want to find out how true is the pepsi yearly random selection”
  • “Ask questions”
  • “I won a prize but I dont know how to send my details to claim my prize”

Employment Question:

• “I'm very interested in a position at Frito-Lay in Asheboro. I was informed they were hiring but their employment site says otherwise so i can't apply. PLEASE get back with me, any help will be greatly appreciated.ite”
  • “Need some information for job purpose”
  • “Job application”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Replacement of frizeer”
  • “Replace refrigerator”
  • “Pepsi Fridge exchange”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “The metal on the cans Of Pepsi are so thin the cutting holes in my hands it's very dangerous and I want them to get their act together. I think someone in the spy chain someone's not being trained properly to put enough aluminum in !!!”
  • “In need of delivery to store”
  • “Time PR delivery nahi karna or call pick nahi karna”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “I'm the shop owner all documents I submitted in Pepsi our area ceo and amount also debited in 03.04.2024 and still not received freezer in dealer side”
  • “Bills given to me are not the actuals”
  • “Machine took my money and no drink”

Website/ Application Question:

• “For application”
  • “Do not visited to your sales man in shops”
  • “Website Issue”

Refund Question:

• “Bought big pack aquafini water half the bottle are down to label so I feel I got ripped off for half my case afraid to drink the water what could b wrong with it if it's already been screwed up want refund”
  • “To get my money back”
  • “Refund”

Account Question:

• “Opening account”
  • “My phone was lost and hacked by Pepsi employees at Stone mountain warehouse and they have taken my personal phone information and installed a company site onto my personal chatroom account by using character assassination against to to ruin my marr”
  • “I would like to open a new account”

Cards Question:

• “I used my card 20 minutes ago to buy juice drink 3 times & my drinks didn't come out,so my card is charged $9.00 without my drinks.How so I get my refund?”
  • “$4 fee for using my card”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Mla portal RSA Token Activation”

Other Question:

• “Chillar issue”
  • “Complan for fridge”
  • “السلام علیکم جناب میں نے فوڈ کی شاپ بنائی ہے دو ماہ سے فریزر کی ڈیمانڈ کی ہوئی ہے وہ میری بات نہیں سن رہے”

About