Pepsi Customer Service
Pepsi-Cola is a carbonated beverage, produced and manufactured by PepsiCo. The drink is sold in stores, restaurants as well as from vending machines. The beverage was first made in the 1890s by pharmacist Caleb Bradham in New Bern, North Carolina. The brand was trademarked in June, 1903. Many Pepsi variants were produced since 1903, including Crystal Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Pepsi Twist, Pepsi Samba, Pepsi Blue, Pepsi Retro, Pepsi Gold, Pepsi Max, Pepsi Holiday Spice, Pepsi Jazz, Pepsi One, Pepsi X, Pepsi Next, Pepsi Raw, and Pepsi Ice Cucumber. In 1898, the name "Brad's drink" was changed to "Pepsi-Cola".
Pepsi Cola contains basic ingredients which are found in most other similar drinks. They include carbonated water, sugar, colorings, phosphoric acid, high fructose corn syrup, caffeine, citric acid, and natural flavors.
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare Pepsi to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future
Where Reviews Came From
- Houston, Texas, United States
- Rochester, New York, United States
- Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Columbus, Ohio, United States
- New York, New York, United States
- Mountain View, California, United States
- Bellevue, Washington, United States
- Springfield, Missouri, United States
- Tampa, Florida, United States