Diet Pepsi cans exploded in refrigerator
Diet Pepsi cans exploded in refrigerator.
So all things in the refrigerator were messed up.
When our family heard that sound, it seemed like sound from gun shot. So I tried to figure out what's happened.
After that I looked at outside the house through window.
And then I opened the refrigerator accidentally, I found that cola ice flakes are spread out over the inside of refrigerator.
The temperature of refrigerator was stable.
I don't understand what was going on.
I ask response to pepsi about this happening.
I usually enjoy the diet pepsi.
Does it happen a lot?
I never enjoy again pepsi.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Pepsi Cola Diet Pepsi
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "Why do I see a can that has 9/11 very disrespectful content. 2 towers and an airplane and on of towers has a star snowflake on the tower where a..."
- "My husband loves German Chocolate cake. We bought one in the frozen food section today and let it set out in the box for about an hour. I cut a..."
- "I have a complaint to make which I think you need to know about. I grabbed a bag of new unopened Barbecue chips for a quick snack. Ripped open the..."
- "To Whom it May Concern: My experience with Aspen has been the single most worst experience I have ever had with a medical/dental provider. And my continued problems since that visit..."
- "This is the worst customer service/support I have seen. I had a small issue, easy to fix, and provided pictures. I understand a 3rd party advertiser on their network is..."
- "We purchased a stand alone, solid surface tub from this company three years ago, had it professionally installed, and no issues until the other day when filling up the tub..."
- "Upon arriving in Nacogdoches, I checked my phone, Days Inn, fairly close, reasonably priced, ok why not. The young lady, that checked us in, would rather get back to texting,..."
- "I have made the mistake of purchasing 2 leather sofa's in which the pillows tend to keep propping out and we keep sinking into the back of the sofa and..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."