Diet Pepsi cans exploded in refrigerator
Diet Pepsi cans exploded in refrigerator.
So all things in the refrigerator were messed up.
When our family heard that sound, it seemed like sound from gun shot. So I tried to figure out what's happened.
After that I looked at outside the house through window.
And then I opened the refrigerator accidentally, I found that cola ice flakes are spread out over the inside of refrigerator.
The temperature of refrigerator was stable.
I don't understand what was going on.
I ask response to pepsi about this happening.
I usually enjoy the diet pepsi.
Does it happen a lot?
I never enjoy again pepsi.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Pepsi Cola Diet Pepsi
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My name is Mouyed Abdelgabbar, Canadian , Living in Dammam , Saudi Arabia . 2 weeks ago , i bought a Lipton brand , Peach Mango Tea , a new product..."
- "My wife and I purchased a 3 pint tub of peanut butter cup yogurt at Braums.To make a long story short she choked on a gray 1/2 inch by 38th..."
- "Purchased five twelve packs yesterday (at Wal Mart on high way seventy one in Greenwood Ar). Product has a foul aftertaste almost like artificial sweetener. i contacted the..."
- "I woke up this morning to find my truck like this the manager from Rent A Wheel decided to come by my house late at night and remove the valve..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "This is the worst customer service/support I have seen. I had a small issue, easy to fix, and provided pictures. I understand a 3rd party advertiser on their network is..."
- "Here just two photos of my main I beam frames on my 2013 Chaparral Signature which we bought in 2014 and is one and a half years old. Had so..."
- "We purchased a stand alone, solid surface tub from this company three years ago, had it professionally installed, and no issues until the other day when filling up the tub..."