In the Pepsi universe, other than Pepsi Throwback and Moutain Dew Throwback, they had one decent drink without high fructose corn syrup and with real sugar instead.Now Pepsi has dumped that for Mst Twist, another crappy drink laden with high fructose corn syrup.

High fructose corn syrup is actually banned in Sweden because it is essentially toxic to humans. But it's perfectly legal in the good ole USA!

Show some responsibility , Pepsi and at least bring back Sierra Mist!Why can't the soft drink companies show some concern for their customers and provide them with the option to drink products without high fructose corn syrup?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with sierra mist and real sugar sodas and stated that there is a room for improvement of dropped a well-liked product and mist twist. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "loss of sierra mist" of mist twst soft drink. Pepsi needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mist twst soft drink in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Pepsi.

Had an Experience with Pepsi?

Comments

Pepsi Cola Soft Drinks Review from Tyler, Texas Pepsi "I'm a retailer and we received a delivey and the drinks expired the very next week, my customers deserve the freshest product, as any other customer, ..." Read more Pepsi-Cola Review from Latrobe, Pennsylvania Pepsi "I used to love love love Pepsi.....but over the last couple years I have noticed that it isn't what it used to be! It gets FLAT entirely to fast where..." Read more Expired/Toxic Soft Drink Product of Pepsi Cola International‏ Pepsi "Dear Sir, Good Day, I am a long time customer of your company Pepsi Cola international and I was very upset when I yesterday on 26/11/2015 purchased from Bambino Departmental Store D..." Read more Diet Pepsi Review from Saratoga Springs, Utah Pepsi "The new formula of diet pepsi is disgusting!!! I refuse to purchase any pepsi drinks while this *** is on the shelf. I have one expired can of the original..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Lone Star Auctioneers - Not happy  as bod rigging is a felony! Lone Star Auctioneers "If Bid rigging is a felony then this to should be ! auction closed and said complete but then stated another buyer won for a $single dollar less than my..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Zero help when you call Time Warner Cable "On not one but two separate occasions I have received calls and voicemails from time warner cable after 9pm. FTC mandates do not permit calls before 8am and after 9pm...." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more