Expired/Toxic Soft Drink Product of Pepsi Cola International‏

93 of 433 Pepsi reviews

Dear Sir,

Good Day,

I am a long time customer of your company Pepsi Cola international and I was very upset when I yesterday on 26/11/2015 purchased from Bambino Departmental Store D –Ground Faisalabad-Pakistan one of your products only to have it is Expired/defective. (Expired Pepsi Cola Soft drink) While this is a first for me when dealing with your company, I am definitely not happy about it and would like you to handle this complaint swiftly. Although my small kid felt uneasy with vomit after drink few sips.

Whenever I have purchased items from you in the past, I have received high quality Product range that I am proud to use. This time, however, I am appalled at the quality and I wonder how you could allow such an expired product to hit shelves at all.

I am wiring to complain about the poor quality Expired liquid produced by the Pepsi Cola International.

 My first complaint concerns the toxic tainted with Expired liquid.

 Second the cause of toxic and tasteless liquid is very serious.

 Third the action should have been taken by the quality department of Pepsi cola International Company.

 Such type of expired toxic product can be adversely affected on human health

It is obvious that above these are serious problems and immediate action should be taken.

I am really not trying to be difficult, but it seems as though too many companies are now offering substandard products and expecting to get away with this. I, however, will not stand for spending my hard-earned money on an item, only to have it not only be defective, but not even be the same item that I thought I was purchasing.

Kindly look into the serious matter, now my kids are very much disappointed and planning to leave your products in future, this all practice is done due to poor performance of Quality Assurance/Marketing/Food safety departments of Pepsi Cola international.

I really do not want to be rude, but the quality of this product is nowhere near what I would expect from a company like yours and I believe that this should be dealt with as soon as possible. I’ m sending you some snaps of your expired products for your perusal.

Your early response will highly be appreciated,

Kind Regards,

Muhammad Imran,

Peoples Colony#2

Faisalabad.

+92-3008546132

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Pepsi Bottle
Review category
Food Manufacturers
review #741749

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Pepsi? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
93 of 433 Pepsi reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 13, 2015 #1078001

Hey Muhammad
Just do you are aware this has nothing to do with Pepsi it is the department store you got it from. The didn't check dates of their product and sold you expired produc . I would talk with them not Pepsi.

0 0 Reply

Dec 08, 2015 #1075690

Yeah must be the store as he is complained of multiple things that I see now. I'd take it back to the store for refund.

0 0 Reply

Dec 07, 2015 #1075409

Do you think maybe the department store put out expired product and you should maybe complain at store level? Just a thought..

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Pepsi. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Pepsi.
Filing a new complaint about
×