I am a long time customer of your company Pepsi Cola international and I was very upset when I yesterday on 26/11/2015 purchased from Bambino Departmental Store D –Ground Faisalabad-Pakistan one of your products only to have it is Expired/defective. (Expired Pepsi Cola Soft drink) While this is a first for me when dealing with your company, I am definitely not happy about it and would like you to handle this complaint swiftly. Although my small kid felt uneasy with vomit after drink few sips.
Whenever I have purchased items from you in the past, I have received high quality Product range that I am proud to use. This time, however, I am appalled at the quality and I wonder how you could allow such an expired product to hit shelves at all.
I am wiring to complain about the poor quality Expired liquid produced by the Pepsi Cola International.
My first complaint concerns the toxic tainted with Expired liquid.
Second the cause of toxic and tasteless liquid is very serious.
Third the action should have been taken by the quality department of Pepsi cola International Company.
Such type of expired toxic product can be adversely affected on human health
It is obvious that above these are serious problems and immediate action should be taken.
I am really not trying to be difficult, but it seems as though too many companies are now offering substandard products and expecting to get away with this. I, however, will not stand for spending my hard-earned money on an item, only to have it not only be defective, but not even be the same item that I thought I was purchasing.
Kindly look into the serious matter, now my kids are very much disappointed and planning to leave your products in future, this all practice is done due to poor performance of Quality Assurance/Marketing/Food safety departments of Pepsi Cola international.
I really do not want to be rude, but the quality of this product is nowhere near what I would expect from a company like yours and I believe that this should be dealt with as soon as possible. I’ m sending you some snaps of your expired products for your perusal.
Your early response will highly be appreciated,
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Moldy taste
- Inconsistent quality
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Pepsi Bottle
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a package out of the vending machine at work on December 1st, 2015. They had not yet expired, but would be by December 19th, 2015. I didn't look..."
- "When I was going to pour myself some green tea I noticed this blob in my bottle. What is it?? I'm disgusted and now when I see other complaints of..."
- "Did PepsiCo hire the genius who created "New Coke" or is someone in their marketking department intentionally saboutaging the company? In my humble and 12 cans a week opinion, Pepsi..."
- " I am Mahmood ul hasan.new customer of godaddy.com .i purchase a domain form gogaddy.com date Jan 26 2016.I am new in this field.so i send all information to a..."
- "Dear Sir, Good Day, I am a long time customer of your company PepsiCo international Pakistan and I was very upset when I recently purchased one of your products only to have..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."
- "I bought a primo bottom loader water cooler it also Wiil give u hot water for tea etc. I had it for 6. Months and both functions failed. ..."
- "Upon arriving in Nacogdoches, I checked my phone, Days Inn, fairly close, reasonably priced, ok why not. The young lady, that checked us in, would rather get back to texting,..."