I am a long time customer of your company Pepsi Cola international and I was very upset when I yesterday on 26/11/2015 purchased from Bambino Departmental Store D –Ground Faisalabad-Pakistan one of your products only to have it is Expired/defective. (Expired Pepsi Cola Soft drink) While this is a first for me when dealing with your company, I am definitely not happy about it and would like you to handle this complaint swiftly. Although my small kid felt uneasy with vomit after drink few sips.
Whenever I have purchased items from you in the past, I have received high quality Product range that I am proud to use. This time, however, I am appalled at the quality and I wonder how you could allow such an expired product to hit shelves at all.
I am wiring to complain about the poor quality Expired liquid produced by the Pepsi Cola International.
My first complaint concerns the toxic tainted with Expired liquid.
Second the cause of toxic and tasteless liquid is very serious.
Third the action should have been taken by the quality department of Pepsi cola International Company.
Such type of expired toxic product can be adversely affected on human health
It is obvious that above these are serious problems and immediate action should be taken.
I am really not trying to be difficult, but it seems as though too many companies are now offering substandard products and expecting to get away with this. I, however, will not stand for spending my hard-earned money on an item, only to have it not only be defective, but not even be the same item that I thought I was purchasing.
Kindly look into the serious matter, now my kids are very much disappointed and planning to leave your products in future, this all practice is done due to poor performance of Quality Assurance/Marketing/Food safety departments of Pepsi Cola international.
I really do not want to be rude, but the quality of this product is nowhere near what I would expect from a company like yours and I believe that this should be dealt with as soon as possible. I’ m sending you some snaps of your expired products for your perusal.
Your early response will highly be appreciated,
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Moldy taste
- Inconsistent quality
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Pepsi Bottle
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a jar of Tostitos Queso Blanco Dip from Hannaford Supermarket in New Hampshire two days ago and after opening it and pouring some out we realized there was..."
- "Purchased a pack of bacon before thanksgiving holiday with hopes of frying up for Thanksgiving breakfast. Opened package and its a block of fat (see picture). I was shocked to..."
- "Daughter found a jellyfish figure in tea after too days of refrigeration. Now is having allergic reactions.. Whats really in this stuff please bring all comments forward i am getting..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- " I am Mahmood ul hasan.new customer of godaddy.com .i purchase a domain form gogaddy.com date Jan 26 2016.I am new in this field.so i send all information to a..."
- "Dear Sir, Good Day, I am a long time customer of your company PepsiCo international Pakistan and I was very upset when I recently purchased one of your products only to have..."