Faisalabad, Punjab Province

Dear Sir,

Good Day,

I am a long time customer of your company Pepsi Cola international and I was very upset when I yesterday on 26/11/2015 purchased from Bambino Departmental Store D –Ground Faisalabad-Pakistan one of your products only to have it is Expired/defective. (Expired Pepsi Cola Soft drink) While this is a first for me when dealing with your company, I am definitely not happy about it and would like you to handle this complaint swiftly. Although my small kid felt uneasy with vomit after drink few sips.

Whenever I have purchased items from you in the past, I have received high quality Product range that I am proud to use. This time, however, I am appalled at the quality and I wonder how you could allow such an expired product to hit shelves at all.

I am wiring to complain about the poor quality Expired liquid produced by the Pepsi Cola International.

 My first complaint concerns the toxic tainted with Expired liquid.

 Second the cause of toxic and tasteless liquid is very serious.

 Third the action should have been taken by the quality department of Pepsi cola International Company.

 Such type of expired toxic product can be adversely affected on human health

It is obvious that above these are serious problems and immediate action should be taken.

I am really not trying to be difficult, but it seems as though too many companies are now offering substandard products and expecting to get away with this. I, however, will not stand for spending my hard-earned money on an item, only to have it not only be defective, but not even be the same item that I thought I was purchasing.

Kindly look into the serious matter, now my kids are very much disappointed and planning to leave your products in future, this all practice is done due to poor performance of Quality Assurance/Marketing/Food safety departments of Pepsi Cola international.

I really do not want to be rude, but the quality of this product is nowhere near what I would expect from a company like yours and I believe that this should be dealt with as soon as possible. I’ m sending you some snaps of your expired products for your perusal.

Your early response will highly be appreciated,

Kind Regards,

Muhammad Imran,

Peoples Colony#2

Faisalabad.

+92-3008546132

Review about: Pepsi Bottle.

I didn't like: Moldy taste, Inconsistent quality.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Pepsi Soft Drink
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Pepsi?

Comments

Hey Muhammad

Just do you are aware this has nothing to do with Pepsi it is the department store you got it from. The didn't check dates of their product and sold you expired produc . I would talk with them not Pepsi.

Yeah must be the store as he is complained of multiple things that I see now. I'd take it back to the store for refund.

Do you think maybe the department store put out expired product and you should maybe complain at store level? Just a thought..