Update added by user Feb 21, 2015
This is the second "batch" of Pepsi that has an abnormal taste / aftertaste.The first five 12 packs has the identifier 0144HS02075, use by date 11 09 2015.
the current batch of 5 12 packs has the identifier 0133hs02075, same use by date. The previous "good" product has the ID 0913hs01215, dated Oct 26 2015.
I was able to return the first 5 for an exchange of "good" product (10 26 2015). Has the formula changed in any way? The product has such a foul taste that if I am unable to find good tasting batches, I will switch to another brand.
I have consumed pepsi and Pepsi only since I was able to make my own purchases - about 40 years ago and i prefer not to switch.I usually buy about 7 12 packs a week.
Update added by user Feb 16, 2015
Use by date on all 5 12 packs - 11 09 2015.Lot number (same on all five) 11(very large #'s) 0144HS02075.
Returned all 5 12 packs to Walmart for exchange.
Customer service person's name isn't on the receipt but managers name is Christy Clark (kudos to CSR).Time of exchange was 14:05
Original review posted by user Feb 16, 2015
Purchased five twelve packs yesterday (at Wal Mart on high way seventy one in Greenwood Ar). Product has a foul aftertaste almost like artificial sweetener. i contacted the Pepsi Cola bottling plant in Fort Smith Arkansas to check if the "formula" had changed recently. The pleasant sounding lady at the switch board indicated that, no, the formula had not changed and she suggested that I return the product to Wal mart for a refund.
I drink quite a bit every day so I know what it's supposed to taste like.
I am returning all five twelve packs for a refund.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 12 Pack 12 Ounce Cans
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Found a small yellow worm on one of the FROOT LOOPS after pouring it into my bowl. It was stuck to the cereal and looks like it must have dried..."
- "I was out of my regular water softener salt and reluctantly bought Morton's System Saver II as a substitute. The company adds an additive in the product to help..."
- "Tired of purchasing their salads with as many as 3 days left to be considered "fresh" by their OWN dates/standards only to find unfit lettuce. The brown lettuce is hidden..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "I woke up this morning to find my truck like this the manager from Rent A Wheel decided to come by my house late at night and remove the valve..."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "HI, I ORDERED A NIKON D5500 FOR $529.00 THEN WHEN I CALLED TO CHECK ON THE ORDER THEY TOLD ME I WOULD BE BETTER OFF WITH THE US VERSION FOR..."
- "Leased a vehicle and 2 weeks later it died in the middle of the intersection after the radiator cooling fans stopped working, the air conditioning stopped working, the gas..."