Update added by user Feb 21, 2015
This is the second "batch" of Pepsi that has an abnormal taste / aftertaste.The first five 12 packs has the identifier 0144HS02075, use by date 11 09 2015.
the current batch of 5 12 packs has the identifier 0133hs02075, same use by date. The previous "good" product has the ID 0913hs01215, dated Oct 26 2015.
I was able to return the first 5 for an exchange of "good" product (10 26 2015). Has the formula changed in any way? The product has such a foul taste that if I am unable to find good tasting batches, I will switch to another brand.
I have consumed pepsi and Pepsi only since I was able to make my own purchases - about 40 years ago and i prefer not to switch.I usually buy about 7 12 packs a week.
Update added by user Feb 16, 2015
Use by date on all 5 12 packs - 11 09 2015.Lot number (same on all five) 11(very large #'s) 0144HS02075.
Returned all 5 12 packs to Walmart for exchange.
Customer service person's name isn't on the receipt but managers name is Christy Clark (kudos to CSR).Time of exchange was 14:05
Original review posted by user Feb 16, 2015
Purchased five twelve packs yesterday (at Wal Mart on high way seventy one in Greenwood Ar). Product has a foul aftertaste almost like artificial sweetener. i contacted the Pepsi Cola bottling plant in Fort Smith Arkansas to check if the "formula" had changed recently. The pleasant sounding lady at the switch board indicated that, no, the formula had not changed and she suggested that I return the product to Wal mart for a refund.
I drink quite a bit every day so I know what it's supposed to taste like.
I am returning all five twelve packs for a refund.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 12 Pack 12 Ounce Cans
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "I bought a package of the white fudge covered Oreos for the first time to try them out and upon getting a huge craving for them I opened the box..."
- "We purchased a jar of Tostitos Queso Blanco Dip from Hannaford Supermarket in New Hampshire two days ago and after opening it and pouring some out we realized there was..."
- "When I was going to pour myself some green tea I noticed this blob in my bottle. What is it?? I'm disgusted and now when I see other complaints of..."
- "Leased a vehicle and 2 weeks later it died in the middle of the intersection after the radiator cooling fans stopped working, the air conditioning stopped working, the gas..."
- "HI, I ORDERED A NIKON D5500 FOR $529.00 THEN WHEN I CALLED TO CHECK ON THE ORDER THEY TOLD ME I WOULD BE BETTER OFF WITH THE US VERSION FOR..."
- "Got E-mail for FREE SHIPPING and 25% off all merchandise. That is a total and complete lie. They give nothing off on AS SEEN ON TV ITEMS. The web-site does..."
- "We special ordered a 36" and 32" MasterCraft exterior doors. We have installed many doors and have never had leakage issues until these 2 doors. First large rain they leaked..."
- "My TV was having issues connecting to the internet and also had a large white spot on it. I even sent in pictures and they agreed there was an issue...."