I went to the store and asked for Pepsi max they gave me Pepsi zero saying it was the same and it says MAX TASTE on the case .It is not the same .

NO GINSING . Junk we are returning all the cases we purchased for Christmas . Even the open one because we didn't drink a can as soon as we saw NO GINSING on the label it is not the same thing as Pepsi is claiming . We are going to see if we can buy the Schweps Australian Forumula which is suppose to be close on Amazon .

Adios Pepsi .You could of at least put something up explaining to customers in the stores , even the staff doesn't know the information or your own distributors they push Pepsi Zero which was always junk .

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of pepsi zero soft drink from Pepsi. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Pepsi to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pepsi for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Pepsi?

Comments

Diet Pepsi Aspartame Free Review from Ridgeland, Mississippi Pepsi "I bought diet Pepsi new aspartame free this sucks bad after taste not chrisp I want my money back or a free 12 of plan diet Pepsi please..." Read more New artificial sweetener makes diet pepsi taste bad Pepsi "like the title says, your decision to change the artificial sweetener was a bad move. Your decision was completely political, multiple independent studies have shown that there are no negative..." Read more Diet Pepsi cans exploded in refrigerator Pepsi "Diet Pepsi cans exploded in refrigerator. So all things in the refrigerator were messed up. When our family heard that sound, it seemed like sound from gun shot. So I tried to..." Read more Pepsi-Cola Review from Latrobe, Pennsylvania Pepsi "I used to love love love Pepsi.....but over the last couple years I have noticed that it isn't what it used to be! It gets FLAT entirely to fast where..." Read more Many Etsy Items falsely labeled Etsy "Etsy states clearly what handmade means, but the site is full of items listed as handmade that are just drop shipped from huge sources. This is obvious when you compare..." Read more Flanigan Brothers Septic Illegal Flanigan Brothers Septic "Flanigan brothers septic is an illegal dumping septic tank company. They have been caught in the city of Buford for illegally dumping sewage into storm drains. They have also been..." Read more Virgin Vacations should remove Orchard Paddington Hotel from list Virgin Vacations "Horrible experience with one of the hotel options in Virgin's Paris Hotels self guided. The Orchard Paddington Hotel located at 86-90 Sussex Gardens, London, United Kingdom is the absolute worst..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Scared Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "I went to popeyes yesterday to get food to go. i got an 8 piece family meal, or that's what i ordered but she rang me up for the 8..." Read more