New artificial sweetener makes diet pepsi taste bad

215 of 433 Pepsi reviews

like the title says, your decision to change the artificial sweetener was a bad move.Your decision was completely political, multiple independent studies have shown that there are no negative side affects to aspartame, the reasons you chose to switch are based on rumors and sketchy studies.

I have been drinking diet sodas with aspartame for many years and have never experienced any health problems related to aspartame and I know many other people who will tell you the same thing.

I hope you seriously consider using aspartame again.

I hope you will listen to your customers and not activists.Artificial is artificial and switching to a different artificial sweetener will not make the soft drink any better or worse, the only real difference is now we have a bad tasting diet pepsi.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Pepsi Cola Diet Pepsi
Review category
Food Manufacturers
review #691503

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Pepsi? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
215 of 433 Pepsi reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 20, 2015 #1036601

I have terrible gastric problems with Aspartame and all other diet sweeteners. I am a diabetic now and have been told not to use any artificial sweeteners because they cause severe gastric distress to many people. I was told that real sugar was not that harmful for a diabetic, so why would any of you use artificial sweeteners? Studies now show that drinkers of diet sodas will gain more weight than drinkers of sugar-sweetened drinks.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Pepsi. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Pepsi.
Filing a new complaint about
×