4.8

like the title says, your decision to change the artificial sweetener was a bad move.Your decision was completely political, multiple independent studies have shown that there are no negative side affects to aspartame, the reasons you chose to switch are based on rumors and sketchy studies.

I have been drinking diet sodas with aspartame for many years and have never experienced any health problems related to aspartame and I know many other people who will tell you the same thing.

I hope you seriously consider using aspartame again.

I hope you will listen to your customers and not activists.Artificial is artificial and switching to a different artificial sweetener will not make the soft drink any better or worse, the only real difference is now we have a bad tasting diet pepsi.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Pepsi and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about pepsi soft drink from Pepsi was diet pepsi without aspartame , but reviewer liked diet pepsi with aspartame. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pepsi.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Pepsi to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Pepsi?

Comments

I have terrible gastric problems with Aspartame and all other diet sweeteners.I am a diabetic now and have been told not to use any artificial sweeteners because they cause severe gastric distress to many people.

I was told that real sugar was not that harmful for a diabetic, so why would any of you use artificial sweeteners?

Studies now show that drinkers of diet sodas will gain more weight than drinkers of sugar-sweetened drinks.