3.7

I avoid all sodas and products with aspartame because I have a very bad reaction to it (dizziness, confusion, memory problems, aggression/personality changes), so I was excited to find that Diet Pepsi is now aspartame-free.I like and look forward to the taste and it's nice to have something other than just water or coffee or tea.

I am glad there is also the option of Wild Cherry flavored Diet Pepsi without aspartame, but I really wish more sodas (especially Pepsi Max and Mountain Dew) did not have aspartame for more variety. Seeing that aspartame is a very addictive neurotoxin, I believe it should be banned in all food products world-wide.

I have become a regular purchaser/consumer of this new Diet Pepsi, and never would have if it contained aspartame.I hope more companies follow suit.

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Pepsi. The most disappointing about pepsi diet soft drink from Pepsi was not enough variety of aspartame-free sodas , but reviewer liked aspartame-free diet pepsi. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pepsi.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Pepsi to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Pepsi?

Comments