South Charleston, West Virginia

I have been a Diet Pepsi drinker for 13 years and I understand your reasoning for removing aspartame from the beverage.However, after consuming many glasses of the former Diet Pepsi beverage WITH aspartame, I would suggest that you continue to produce the old flavor in addition to the new one because I have started buying Diet Coke!

I know, it's not the same as the Diet Pepsi I've grown to love and miss terribly, but your new Diet Pepsi tastes old, flat and leaves a horrible after taste. Is there any chance you will sell the old Diet Pepsi?

I feel your revenue is going to take a serious dive from this new Diet Pepsi venture.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Pepsi. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Pepsi to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most original diet pepsi. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pepsi diet pepsi for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Pepsi?

Comments