Featured Not resolved

I bought a 12 pack of regular Pepsi at Kroger and after I purchased it we put the cans into the refrigerator and days later open them and found out that it tasted like it was old or Waterdown like it didn't have enough flavor just was overall disgusting and disappointing never had that problem before with the Pepsi product and have drink it for several years I don't know if it was a bad bad something happened in transport but its not even satisfying this completely over all gross nothing was wrong with carbonation it was only the flavoring just missing or old or wasn't even there.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of disappointing taste doesnt taste like pepsi at all. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of pepsi can and associated monetary loss in the amount of $5. Pepsi needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned pepsi can in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Pepsi.

Had an Experience with Pepsi?

Comments

countryfan_81

We had problems with the 2 liters and I emailed Pepsi all the did was send 2 lousy coupons for 1 free 2 liter max value was up to $1.99.

I'm sorry you went throught that