Wantage, New Jersey

This new Pepsi with "Real Sugar" taste horrible!!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Pepsi and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Pepsi to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pepsi pepsi-cola for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Pepsi?

Comments

New artificial sweetener makes diet pepsi taste bad Pepsi "like the title says, your decision to change the artificial sweetener was a bad move. Your decision was completely political, multiple independent studies have shown that there are no negative..." Read more Pepsi Max was Max. Pepsi Zero tastes like dirty water! Pepsi "Did PepsiCo hire the genius who created "New Coke" or is someone in their marketking department intentionally saboutaging the company? In my humble and 12 cans a week opinion, Pepsi..." Read more Pepsi - Unsealed Bottle Review from Woking, England Pepsi "I bought 3 2l bottol of pepsi at my local supermarket today and with out realising one of the pepsi have a 7up lid it is unsealed! I'm not going..." Read more Diet Pepsi cans exploded in refrigerator Pepsi "Diet Pepsi cans exploded in refrigerator. So all things in the refrigerator were messed up. When our family heard that sound, it seemed like sound from gun shot. So I tried to..." Read more It Works - SCAM!!they only want money from u It Works "Do not buy from them !!! Scam artist! Amy friend told me about the special I said hey why not. Waited for a month. My box was damage and also..." Read more Acceptance Now - This place is a joke Acceptance Now "This is my yard before and after these people have came. Twice this has happened. Not to mention giving my lawn person my info and why they was here im..." Read more Skechers - Very Poor Product and quality Skechers "I just bought my shoes on 20th Feb'17 in 6500 rupees. Within 6 months cut marks appears which converting on all across . I reported to my nearest place GIP(..." Read more Flanigan Brothers Septic Illegal Flanigan Brothers Septic "Flanigan brothers septic is an illegal dumping septic tank company. They have been caught in the city of Buford for illegally dumping sewage into storm drains. They have also been..." Read more