Additional Fees

Update by user Oct 17, 2016

My spelling gets %^&*( when I'm pissed. Correct spelling is SABOTAGE.

Original review posted by user Oct 17, 2016

Did PepsiCo hire the genius who created "New Coke" or is someone in their marketking department intentionally saboutaging the company?In my humble and 12 cans a week opinion, Pepsi Max had LOTS more "fizz" and flavor to it.

I could even drink half a can, cap it, put in my fridge and drink the rest hours later.

With Pepsi Zero, it seems to go flat and tastes bland in minutes!Think I'll call my broker and buy some Coca Cola stock tomorrow and on my next trip to the market, instead of buying 4 twelve packs of Pepsi, I'll likely buy and try a 12 pack of a Coca-Cola product!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with i love the taste of it and pepsi max and stated that there is a room for improvement of it tastes teerrible and pepsi zero. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of pepsi zero soft drink. Pepsi needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned pepsi zero soft drink in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Pepsi.