Tacoma, Washington

Dear Pepsi, your choice to use thinner cans are backfiring, when I purchase a case of 12 or 24 sometimes I have at least one leaky can with creases and wrinkles on it. Please reconsider your options. Sincerely, Pepsi lover.

Review about: Pepsi 12 Oz Cans.

3.3
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Pepsi Soft Drink
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Pepsi?

Comments

Cliff

I've noticed that too!

I don't drink a ton of them but buy them by the truck load for my guys and the last couple batches I got had several with these little holes and wrinkles.I figured it was just the delivery...

but all the other can companies had the same route ... so much be thinner cans!

I just started going to walmart to pick them up (these seem to be better quality...maybe it's different packing plants?).

Hopefully they will fix it soon.

Cliff

Reading, Pennsylvania, United States #1212822

I somewhat agree. Sometimes I get Pepsi cans with wrinkles too, but once I open them they go away and its like a normal can.