Went to drink my cold unopened pepsi. Took a big sip and had this nasty after taste of mold!
I did not brush my teeth prior to drinking, nor did I eat anything that would have caused this. Now I am worried that I am going to get sick. The pepsi does not smell like anything other than pepsi. It just has an after taste of mold!
I have never had this happen before, I drink pepsi often. I really do not want to have to stop drinking my special treat Pepsi but I am scared this is going to happen again.
It is gross! This can was out of a 12 pack and the expiration date is January 26th 2015.
Monetary Loss: $7.