I used to love love love Pepsi.....but over the last couple years I have noticed that it isn't what it used to be!It gets FLAT entirely to fast where as before you could put it in the refrigerator and it would stay carbonated for along time, but now it doesn't stay bubbly very long at all!
Very disappointed with the drink that I used to love and couldn't go without!!!I find myself converting to coke zero which is heartbreaking for someone who loved Pepsi!!!!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Purchased a pack of bacon before thanksgiving holiday with hopes of frying up for Thanksgiving breakfast. Opened package and its a block of fat (see picture). I was shocked to..."
- "ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! BE AWARE CITIZENS OF USA DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE|. THEY ARE SCAMS. Lee Sakol, Dee brown and Al Devivo..."
- "Hey my names michael, I live in hawaii and I just opened a can of sierra mist the first thing I notice was the taste it had the most off..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "I was at LATROBE rt 30 office for CDL physical. Extermiater walked through every room spraying the base while patients are in the rooms. The male nurse wrote my bloodpresure..."
- "Please Do NOT PURCHASE from this company. I purchased several items, clothing received was STAINED and jumpsuit was not as described as on website. The most frustrating part of this..."
- "we booked Bali -> Cebu via KL. 2 flights , one booking AA cancelled the early morning flight and out us on the next one. The only problem is this arrives..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."