I purchased a 12 pack of pepsi cans today at the local King Soopers store.I opened the first can and it literrally exploded everywhere.
I didnt keep the can nor did i take pictures but as my family continued to open the cans they continued to explode. When my son opened the soda it exploded in his face and the soda and iritated his eyes severly. The noise is super loud and even left my ears ringing for about 45 min.
I also noted the sour taste of the soda and seems to have a very acidic texture to it.I am a furious pepsi customer and would like some answers.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Pepsi 12 Oz Cans
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "Dear Pepsi, your choice to use thinner cans are backfiring, when I purchase a case of 12 or 24 sometimes I have at least one leaky can with creases and..."
- "My wife and I purchased a 3 pint tub of peanut butter cup yogurt at Braums.To make a long story short she choked on a gray 1/2 inch by 38th..."
- "We purchased a jar of Tostitos Queso Blanco Dip from Hannaford Supermarket in New Hampshire two days ago and after opening it and pouring some out we realized there was..."
- "As a 10+ year subscriber to myFICO Quarterly monitoring that includes daily monitoring of lots of information to detect identity theft at the earliest possible moment, I thought I was..."
- "it was memorial weekend we was there Friday night the 23 24 25 and we left the 26 there address is 14090 e evans avenue..."
- "Checked in to aurora Colorado extended stay and was not greeted by front desk. Attendant was in the back I waited 15 mins for check in. Was told..."
- "It is taking several weeks just to receive my exchange order. The first time I called to do the exchange I was sent a confirmation by email; however, it did..."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."
- "I had a very bad expiernce . The car I bought had many issues. It was making a knocking noise. I Was not sure if it was the motor..."