Pepsi - Review in Food Manufacturers category from Aurora, Colorado
I purchased a 12 pack of pepsi cans today at the local King Soopers store.I opened the first can and it literrally exploded everywhere.
I didnt keep the can nor did i take pictures but as my family continued to open the cans they continued to explode. When my son opened the soda it exploded in his face and the soda and iritated his eyes severly. The noise is super loud and even left my ears ringing for about 45 min.
I also noted the sour taste of the soda and seems to have a very acidic texture to it.I am a furious pepsi customer and would like some answers.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Pepsi 12 Oz Cans
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "Hey my names michael, I live in hawaii and I just opened a can of sierra mist the first thing I notice was the taste it had the most off..."
- "I bought a jar of Tostitos Cheese dip and not only did it have mold in it, it had something resembling a large insect larva. The larva looked as though it..."
- "I bought a package out of the vending machine at work on December 1st, 2015. They had not yet expired, but would be by December 19th, 2015. I didn't look..."
- "Was researching products online while sitting down reading the outcome of my findings. The manager on duty told me that I needed to leave "her store" and do my research..."
- "As a 10+ year subscriber to myFICO Quarterly monitoring that includes daily monitoring of lots of information to detect identity theft at the earliest possible moment, I thought I was..."
- "I went to the Del Taco at 24023 E. PROSPECT AVE. AURORA, CO 80016. I ordered two turkey tacos and a 1/2 pound bean burrito with green sauce. It was approximately..."
- "I was expecting an overnight envelope but it was delayed for a week. Followed up with email and calls but was told due to Thanksgiving, volume is high and just..."
- "In November 2011 we purchased a 4 month old English Bulldog puppy from Jess Durkin..we already had rescued a 1 1/2 year old bulldog and even though we still have..."
- "My amazing love had ordered (a week in advance- to ensure delivery) flowers to be delivered to me in celebration of our 1 year anniversary and they never showed, needless..."