1.5

I have been a devoted fan of Sierra Mist for several years... the only soda that I purchased. Suddenly, I now see a "new" drink, supposedly taking Sierra Mist's place. Who in *** decided to make this switch? This "Mist Twist" is horrible!!

(Let me know who did this and I'll try to get Guido and the boys to rough 'em up a bit.)

Seriously, this sounds like one of those situations where a young bull-in-the-china-shop comes on the scene and thinks they will make a mark for themselves by changing something. Remember the old saw, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it"??? I have heard numerous people complaining about this. Give us back Sierra Mist!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with go back to old formula. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of twist mist. Pepsi needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned twist mist in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Pepsi.

Comments