Sierra Mist Natural was delicous. Real Sugar, no HFCS and only a few other ingredients carbonated water, citric acid, natural flavor and potassium citrate. NOW...the swicheroo by PepsiCo..."Mist Twist" contains HFCS and several other nasty ingredients.

Sierra Mist was unique in that it was the only lemon/lime soda I could find with real sugar instead HFCS. Now it not only contains HFCS, it also contains a host of other super unhealthy additives.

NO longer "Natural"

Full of HFCS

Sodium Benzoate

ETC..

Utter ***. No different now than Sprite or 7up.

Shall NOT purchase Mist Twist...Ever.

Thanks a lot PepsiCo. for ruining my favorite Natural soda with freaking HFCS and unwanted chemicals.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of mist twst soft drink from Pepsi. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Pepsi to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pepsi for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Pepsi?

Comments

I know!right?!

I noticed it recently.So, I won't buy it.

Wilmington, North Carolina, United States #1166119

I agree with all these comments re: discontinuance of Sierra Mist and Cranberry Splash...WTH is wrong with the Pepsi execs who made this decision?Mist Twist is HORRIBLE.

Yet another reason to switch to Coca Cola products.