2.0

Okay, I've always been a fan of Pepsi over Cola my whole life, it's refreshing carbonated taste was by far superior compared to coke.But now when since I bought a 24 pack of pepsi from a local store the taste was soo bad and bland, the taste reminds me of a cola slurppie that melted and lost it's fizz.

The whole reason I like pepsi is because of it's refreshing bubbly carbonated crisp flavor that you get when you first open a can of pepsi.

Now after trying a few cans of this new pepsicola formula I just don't even want to go back for more, because it's too bland and tastes just awful...( & not worth the money anymore) and the sadly the taste factor is no longer there..and so until Pepsi decides to change back to it's original formula I won't be drinking pepsi for a while.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of pepsi cola can from Pepsi. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $12 and wants Pepsi to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was inconsistent quality and latest diet pepsi formula. Author liked the most go back to old formula. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pepsi for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Pepsi?

Comments