I was a Diet Coke drinker FOREVER.When asked, "Is Pepsi OK"?

Well, NO. It wasn't!!! UNTIL PEPSI MAX. I drink it exclusively NOW.

iT'S THE best DIET COLA EVER MADE. Until NOW? WHERE IS IT????????????????????????????????? I've looked high and low, hither and yon, been having it delivered by mail.

Now it seems to be altogether gone. My last shipment was damaged in the mail and not replaceable. I live in New York City, the Big Apple, where you can find everything and anything imagine, day or night, 24 hours a day.

And I can't find this.I am inconsolable.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with pepsi max. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "can no longer find my product" of pepsi max soft drink. Pepsi needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned pepsi max soft drink in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Pepsi.

Had an Experience with Pepsi?

Comments

Collinsville, Illinois, United States #1195369

Will be rebranded and rereleased in Sept 2016.Hang in there.

I'm with ya.Keep Tylenol handy.

Hello Pepsi Max loving friends!

I too am ridiculously enamored with Pepsi Max, so much so that when I noticed that it was no longer in my local grocery store, I requested they restock last week.They called me a few days later and told me they were informed that Pepsi made the unfortunate decision to discontinue the product.

In my anger and outrage, I contacted the company and got a reply that delighted me so.

Like before (when the product was DIET Pepsi Max, until 2009), they are re-branding and updating the graphics and name - to Pepsi Zero. WHY they would go with that name, I do not know or care, as long as I can get my drink. Note below:

On June 29, 2016, PepsiCo announced that the drink will be renamed Pepsi Zero Sugar sometime in Fall 2016

Hope that helps!

In the meantime, you just have to search where you can find the current dwindling packaging by searching here: http://www.pepsicobeveragefacts.com/home/storelocator

Hope that helps!

Cranford, New Jersey, United States #1177052

I moved to Texas and can't find 20 oz bottles of pepsi max. I want to know why. Come on Pepsi start delivering.

I can't find it either!!! Where has it gone? Did they discontinue it?