I don't drink a ton of soda, but when I do, I enjoy a Diet Pepsi.Or rather, I used to.

Just to appease to the legions of idiots who think aspartame is made from Satan's tears of joy despite no scientific evidence that it's any worse for you than any other artificial sweetener at normal doses, Pepsi has decided to change Diet Pepsi's ingredients to use sucralose instead. Now it tastes vaguely familiar at the initial sip, but the problem is that by letting the stuff into your mouth, you've lit the fuse on a bomb of disgusting, cloying aftertaste.

The only way to prevent this, I guess, would be to keep that sip of Diet Pepsi in your mouth forever.Because as soon as you swallow it or spit it out, you'll be in Splenda™ ***.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of diet pepsi from Pepsi. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Pepsi to "change diet pepsi back to the old recipe...please!".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pepsi for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Pepsi?

Comments