I agree with all of the comments here. I wrote to Pepsi Co on their consumer complaint page saying essentially what most of you said here. To their credit, they wrote back to me and for whatever it's worth, they sound as though they would listen. Maybe if more people wrote to them they would reconsider.

Here's the link where the complaint can be submitted:

Here's their response to my complaint:

Hi - Thank you for taking the time to contact us at PepsiCo.

As you may know, we've listened to our customers and we are responding to their desire for a great-tasting diet cola without aspartame. We are always happy to hear from our consumers, although, we are very sorry to learn that this change doesn't appeal to you.

You can be assured that all consumer feedback is important to us, so I'll be sure to pass along your comments to the right teams here.

Thanks again for your input. We're grateful for your loyalty to our brands.

Most Sincerely,

Margaret

PepsiCo Consumer Relations

062014535A

This person wrote the review about Pepsi. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Pepsi to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pepsi diet pepsi for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Pepsi?

Comments